Pérola

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

Searching for true love…

Grunf…Porque raio não me largam a barra da saia?…

“Hello Dear
How are you today, I hope that you are good. It is with great pleasure that i am contacting you, so that we can start having communication with each other. Please, i wish you will have the desire as i do so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.You must be surprised receiving a message from an unknown person, do not worry that's
just the beginning of friendship.i saw your profile at(www.myspace.com)when i was searching for true love,you know To love is to live we will get along well as life generally invovles in relationship; friendliness.

By this introduction, i would be needing your help, & guidiance in an investment in your country, & also a relationship. I will be happy to give you details about myself and share my pictures with you . I will be waiting to hear from you, as i wish you all the best for the day. God Bless.

Your Lovely
xyz”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts with Thumbnails